Home » Posts tagged 'RCM Students Certificates'
Tag Archives: RCM Students Certificates
As business analysts anticipate that the market scenario will go through a positive change in the next financial year, it goes without saying that there would be a growth in employment. In a recent survey organized financial analysts revealed that there was an improvement in the national economy and India appears to attain a better GDP growth in the next quarter of the financial year 2014.
In a scenario where the global economy is recovering fast, MBAs are certain to be in huge demand in the coming years. Since MBA students have to undergo a stringent business management training syllabus along with different modules in managerial communication, attitude development, group dynamics and team development, stress management entrepreneurship development and leadership skills, they generally rise as the leaders in being employed at big corporates in India and overseas.
Odisha is blessed with a number of MBA institutes which provide the right opportunity to management aspirants and help them to succeed in the corporate sector. Among the facilities that have been leading the cause of management education in Odisha, the institutes that deserve acknowledgement are:
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Regional College Of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial technology, Bhubaneswar
- ICFAI Business School, Bhubaneswar
What makes RCM MBA Students exceed over their fellows is the novel and creative environment in which they are trained, together with the intelligence of the experienced teaching staff. The students are able to instill the managerial values through formal education, and practical training through their internship programs. This indeed ensures that they are always prepared to take care of professional challenges without any difficulty and disgrace. Since, RCM could be proud of its rich talent pool, both national and international companies take much more interest in hiring our MBA students.
Our students are more likely to have the highest placements in the coming period with other eminent B-schools. The HR personnel working with our institute have devoted themselves in helping students get quality placement. To know more about the facilities, aspirants can check out our official website – www.rcm.ac.in
In essence of liberalization and privatization of practically all aspects of man’s life, the role of telecommunications technology becomes very important for the economic growth of modern India and the world. The Telecom industry of India is on the edge of becoming the second biggest telecom sector in the world with an overall growth rate of 45 percent . There is an unprecedented demand for professionally trained manpower in telecom sector.
More than 10 million job opportunities will be created by 2014 to sustain the growth. To anticipate and support the telecommunication era, the qualifications of the human resource has to be prepared well in advance. This qualification should make them capable of not only coping with the management of operation & marketing of technologies, but also with innovating the telecommunications technology and implementing it to suit with the Indian conditions.
- To empower and develop competitive and effective business managers, for the telecom industry.
- To ensure immediate application in the workplace through business and company related assignments, and commerce and industry specific dissertations.
To help students anticipate the trend in the development of telecommunications and the management of the operation & marketing of the modern telecommunications products and services.
The different core competencies offered in this course are: Understanding and Designing Data Networks; Understanding Optical Networks like SDH, SONET, DWDM; Understanding Wireless Networks (GSM, CDMA, 3G); Understanding Next Generation Networks (NGN) , Broadband Technologies and Marketing and sales of the modern telecommunication products and services , which remain to be preferred specialization areas offering higher number of opportunities
The Telecom industry of India is on the edge of becoming the second biggest telecom sector in the world with an overall compactness of telecommunications of upto 47.89%. There is an unprecedented demand for professionally trained manpower in telecom sector. More than 10 million job opportunities will be created by 2014 to sustain the growth. The emergence of advance technologies and the high growth rate of the industry hold a lot of promise to the jobseekers. In the future, communication sector is going to employ more people than electronics, computer science or common basic sciences in the various positions such as:
Any graduate, from any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
“Placement is just one facet of the interface between RCM and the Industry, and we strongly believe that a far stronger and mutually beneficial relationship exists between the two. It is our endeavor to facilitate the exchange of knowledge between the students and the industry, thereby using mutual learning as the foundation of a fruitful relationship.
This exchange is brought about through various interactive forums, such as the Business Thought Leadership Series and other initiatives taken up by RCM in association with the industry. Such sessions see students getting a practical perspective on the theoretical concepts learnt in class; and industry stalwarts gaining fresher perspectives and newer ideas.
In our endeavor to provide students with maximum exposure to the real and current industry scenario, we undertake various programmes under the Corporate Interaction Initiative (CII). This provides an opportunity to the students to experience the working environment of the industry and the industry to look at the fresh pool of immense talent at RCM and thus, a fresh perspective. We highly value this relationship with the industry and aim to uphold the same in the future”
For more details about RCM Students please move on www.rcm.ac.in
+91 email@example.comRequest further information
- To groom the students in sound management concepts, analytical tools, practical & adaptable functional and inter-functional/general management skills.
- To develop their sensitivity and capability to continually respond to rapidly changing environments and opportunities in the frame work of professionally sound and socially responsible values and attitudes.
- To instill in the future managers a life-long sense of participation, involvement and satisfaction as contributors to the wider developmental endeavour. The broad objective is to produce quality & customized products.
- To strengthen and well equip the research, consultancy and MDP activities with faculty and pedagogy for the benefit of the institute and the society as a whole.
- Offering a set of programmes /curriculum which meets the needs of the students coming from different backgrounds.
- Hiring the services of highly qualified and internationally experienced teachers to teach courses relevant to a continuously changing environment.
- Selecting students who demonstrate skills & competencies at all India tests.
- Providing necessary infrastructural and logistic support and an environment in the campus conducive to teaching and learning endeavor.
The vision of the Department is to become a Leading International Centre for Management learning by ensuring a continuous supply of knowledgeable, active and professionally committed managers, who look for new innovative and creative strategies in order to meet competitive threats positively and effectively for achieving competitive excellence. As a centre of excellence Department vision is to become one among the Top TEN B-schools of the country by 2010.
- To groom the students with sound management concepts, analytical tools and practical and adaptable functional, inter-functional and general management skills.
- To develop their capability sensitive them to continually respond to rapidly changing environments and opportunities in the framework of professionally sound and socially responsible values and attitudes.
- To instill in the future managers a life-long sense of participation, involvement and satisfaction as contributors to the wider developmental endeavor. The broad objective is to produce high quality and customized products.
- To strengthen and the research, consultancy and MDP activities with faculty and develop socially relevant pedagogy for the benefit of the institute and the society as a whole.